Massage Works provides you with effective massage therapy to facilitate relief from pain and stress.
If you are struggling with from chronic strain, an injury or stress… and who isn’t, our massage therapists are here to help you get relief by using the most effective massage treatments.
At Massage Works our massage therapists will listen to you and work with you to determine what muscles need to be addressed to bring you relief and get you feeling better! Each professional massage therapist’s goal is to provide the most effective massage session for every client.
The addition of a other highly skilled and experienced massage therapists, Mikyo Martin and Abigail Kastner have rounded out the staff and means there is the right therapist for a variety of issues. Every therapist has a unique and effective style to provide you with relief and relaxation.
The team is committed to providing our clients with massage therapy that is:
- Tina Deane, owner of Massage Works has been practicing massage in Los Gatos since 2001. She has a passion for helping people get relief from pain especially when they have been told “there is nothing you can do for it”. Her uncanny ability to find the source of the pain keeps her busy with regular clients. She is happy to offer a team of highly qualified massage therapists at Massage Works to help many people get the amazing results massage therapy can offer. She is a member of the Los Gatos Chamber of Commerce and founder of the Natural Healers Network. Tina can proudly claim Massage Works has been voted best massage in Los Gatos and Silicon Valley multiple times and voted best massage therapist.
- Mikyö (mee-koh) has been practicing massage and body work modalities for over 15 years. She has an extraordinary ability to work very deeply with a skilled, gentle, intuitive, and nurturing touch. She is able to release the root of structural, muscular, and energetic tension and pain through a combination of Shiatsu, Sports Massage, Deep Tissue, Swedish, and Energy Work. Through her presence and compassionate intention combined with years of experience and training, her clients enjoy relief from pain and tension, feeling more balanced and relaxed.
- Abigail Kastner, Abigail is California certified therapist with over 900 hours of training from National Holistic Institute where she graduated with honors. She is trained in modalities of East to West specializing in Deep Tissue, Swedish Massage, Cupping Massage, Aromatherapy,, Shiatsu and Reiki. She is know for her deep but subtle work and healing energy. She always strives to deliver effective treatments that provide pain relief and relaxation.
- Where are you located? Massage Works offices are conveniently located in downtown Los Gatos near Los Gatos High School. We have an easily accessible parking lot at our office building.
- Do I need to arrive early? About 5 – 10 minutes. When you first come to see your therapist at Massage Works they will have you fill out a brief bit of paperwork then discuss what you would like to accomplish and any problem areas you have to address during your session so your therapist can customize the perfect massage therapy session just for you.
- What can I expect during the massage? If this is your first time getting a massage it is our goal to make you as comfortable as possible. You will be shown to your massage room where you will be given privacy to undress to your comfort level (usually bottom underwear are left on or can be taken off, it’s up to you)then you are under a sheet and blanket to insure your comfort and modesty. If you ever feel uncomfortable, cold or the massage pressure is not right for you do not hesitate to tell your therapist right away.
- What is the benefit of CBD massage? It enhances many of the positive benefits of massage therapy such as increased pain relief, stress and anxiety reduction, improve arthritis symptoms and promote restful sleep.
- Does the CBD massage get you “high”? No, the CBD in our massage cream is derived from hemp and is non-psychoactive.