- Temperature check for therapist and client
- Health survey prior to every appointment
- One client and therapist in office at a time. Will not have people in both treatment rooms at the same time
- Client will wait in their car until they get a text to come on in or the therapist comes out to get them
- Client & therapist wear face mask the entire time. We have disposible surgical masks on hand if you need one
- All surfaces cleaned with an approved disenfectant including massage table and all high touch surfaces
- Surfaces also cleaned with UVC light that kills viruses and bacteria
- HEPA air filter run in the room during every session
- Therapist will use disposable apron that will be changed after every client
- Utilizing no-touch payment systems, like Venmo or Paypal
- Alternating between treatment rooms to allow more time for air to circulate between clients
- Hand washing before and after massage and hand sanitizer available
Massage Works provides you with effective massage therapy to facilitate relief from pain and stress.
If you are struggling with from chronic strain, an injury or stress… and who isn’t, our massage therapists are here to help you get relief by using the most effective massage treatments.
At Massage Works our massage therapists will listen to you and work with you to determine what muscles need to be addressed to bring you relief and get you feeling better! Each professional massage therapist’s goal is to provide the most effective massage session for every client.
If you are looking for the best massage around look no further. Our team of gifted healers are here to help you feel better and get relief NOW!
The team is committed to providing our clients with massage therapy that is:
Tina Deane, owner of Massage Works has been practicing massage in Los Gatos since 2001. She has a passion for helping people get relief from pain especially when they have been told “there is nothing you can do for it”. Her uncanny ability to find the source of the pain keeps her busy with regular clients. She is happy to offer a team of highly qualified massage therapists at Massage Works to help many people get the amazing results massage therapy can offer. She is a member of the Los Gatos Chamber of Commerce and founder of the Natural Healers Network. Tina can proudly claim Massage Works has been voted best massage in Los Gatos and Silicon Valley multiple times and voted best massage therapist.
Dé dzin (pronounced Dayd-zin) has extensive massage therapy expertise that has been cultivated over the last decade. She offers a unique blend of Swedish, sports, muscle release, lymphatic, cranial sacral and reflexology modalities. All of her sessions include Reiki healing energy that is guided by deep intuition which creates a sacred and customized massage therapy experience you won’t soon forget.
Clients appreciate Dé dzin’s gregariousness nature and feel relaxed in her welcoming presence. She is the local massage therapist for Cirque du Soleil’s traveling and stadium shows in California and looks forward to utilizing her vast knowledge and skills to give you one of the best massages you might ever have.
She also offers a unique Master Session, the 6th Sense Massage. This healing session is a combination of an Intuitive Reading and Swedish massage. If you are feeling stuck emotionally, or want clarity on a particular issue, this session will put both your mind and body at ease. This session was once voted a top treatment by Refinery29.com
Laura McKenna; Laura has been working in the Healing Arts for 20 years. She is a graduate of the Monterey Institute of Touch, in Carmel Valley, CA, as a Certified Massage Practitioner, with over 450 hours of training, and will receive her Therapist Certificate in May 2020. She has been certified through the Center for Soulful Living, Utah for Quantum Approaches to Healing & Empowerment, Soulful Mysticism, and is an Ordained Minister.
- Where are you located? Massage Works offices are conveniently located in downtown Los Gatos near Los Gatos High School. We have an easily accessible parking lot at our office building.
- Do I need to arrive early? About 5 – 10 minutes. When you first come to see your therapist at Massage Works they will have you fill out a brief bit of paperwork then discuss what you would like to accomplish and any problem areas you have to address during your session so your therapist can customize the perfect massage therapy session just for you.
- What can I expect during the massage? If this is your first time getting a massage it is our goal to make you as comfortable as possible. You will be shown to your massage room where you will be given privacy to undress to your comfort level (usually bottom underwear are left on or can be taken off, it’s up to you)then you are under a sheet and blanket to insure your comfort and modesty. If you ever feel uncomfortable, cold or the massage pressure is not right for you do not hesitate to tell your therapist right away.
- What is the benefit of CBD massage? It enhances many of the positive benefits of massage therapy such as increased pain relief, stress and anxiety reduction, improve arthritis symptoms and promote restful sleep.
- Does the CBD massage get you “high”? No, the CBD in our massage cream is derived from hemp and is non-psychoactive.